Houston’s FAFSA February
If you need assistance understanding and completing the FAFSA application, look no further than your local high school, college, or community center. In February 2016, My Degree Counts, in collaboration with Houston FAFSA, will host a month-long, community-wide effort to support Houston area students and help make their college dreams a reality. Go to HoustonFAFSA.org for full details.
When and Where: February 1 – 29, 2016; Various locations in and around Houston. Go to HoustonFAFSA.org for full listing.
What to bring:
- FAFSA Pin
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Most recent federal tax return
- Most recent W-2 or year-end pay stub
- Untaxed income records
- Bank statement(s)
- Business and investment records
- Alien Registration Card (if not a U.S. Citizen)
* Note that students born before January 1, 1990 do not need to bring parental information